How to find the best Moving Service in Pointe-Claire
Moving Pointe-Claire – Around this time of the year, there are a lot of people looking to move to Pointe-Claire as well as in the spring and summer break. People tend to change their apartments or formulate their big new plan and often moving is a part of that. There are many companies out there that offer great moving services to those living in Pointe-Claire or people who are planning to move to Pointe-Claire.
Keep reading to find out more about finding Moving services in Pointe-Claire.
Where is Pointe-Claire?
Pointe-Claire is a Quebec Local Municipality that also comes under the Urban agglomeration of Montreal. The small town in Canada has a rich historic background and the modern charm of a city. The town’s population is a little over 31,380. Pointe-Claire is an industrial estate and manufacturing makes up for a majority of the employment in the area. The city has a great socio-economic tariff for anyone looking to move and reside with their family.
Living in Pointe-Claire
Living in Pointe-Claire can be a magical experience. Here is a list of reasons why you will never regret moving to Pointe-Claire.
- Pointe-Claire Village adds a much needed historical charm to your living experience with notable mentions such as the Le Gourmand, Gigi Pizzeria, Avocado Sushi, Lois Butler, Boutique Kiva, Wild Willy’s and Babar BookStore!
- With bigger companies such as Future Electronics, Wesco, Merck, and Hewitt, the employment ratio from inside the town into the industrial sector is pretty high. You can live in a charming town and not commute to the city to find work.
- If you do have to commute to the city, the express buses, trains and major artery roads and highways allow you to travel to and back from downtown Montreal easily.
- Pointe-Clarie offers residents countless amenities such as the public library, aquatic nature park, and cultural centre. You won’t miss the hustle-bustle of the city a bit, you’ll find plenty here.
- Saint-Louis lake by the south is a great entertainment spot with a sailing and private yacht club. The waterfront is open for public access and residents can partake in a variety of watersports such as paddle boarding, canoeing, sailing etc.
- Pointe-Claire offers a myriad of housing options, ranging from exquisite townhouses to waterfront mansions and homes no matter what your budget is.
- The best thing about living in Pointe-Claire is the outdoors. Get your tracking suit on every weekend with about 39 hectares of Terra-Cotta Nature Park to explore.
- The Fairview shopping centre is ideal if you are a shopaholic. It offers everything you need and you will never have to waste your afternoon at a Montreal mall.
- lIf you are looking to raise children you will find that the Pointe-Claire schools and daycare facilities are incredible and provide both English and French mediums.
Moving to Pointe-Claire
But moving Pointe-Claire can be a hassle. We are here to help you find the best movers in Pointe-Claire.
Whether you are moving from a studio or a seven-bedroom home, moving Pointe-Claire can break the bank, especially if you go in unprepared. Finding a reliable, and experienced Moving company in Pointe-Claire is very important. Luckily you have us to help you figure it out.
We make moving in Pointe-Claire less stressful and overwhelming so that you can tackle it and truly enjoy the thrill of moving into a new space. We provide a full range of services that you cannot find with any other local moving company Pointe-Claire. We ensure that your needs are always met and that your belongings are taken care of every step of the way. We provide a full range of services at a reasonable cost.
Here are some of the services we provide
- Personalized moving services Pointe-Claire
- Delivery and installation of bulky items
- Packing materials (boxes, tape, bubble wrap, etc)
- Long-distance moving
We provide our customers with a fleet of trucks and experienced professionals who can help you move your precious belongings in a timely fashion. Be it clothes, crockery, electronic appliances or family heirlooms, we help you transport it all.
In moving furniture we also provide furniture disassembling and reassembling, turnkey business relocation and commercial moving services for businesses, corporate offices, retailers, manufacturers and wholesalers. We have the resources to deliver heavy commercial equipment safely from Quebec, Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Manitoba and Montreal to Pointe-Claire.
Tips for finding the right movers in Pointe-Claire
The first thing you have to ensure is that the moving Pointe-Claire company takes care of your belongings. The best way to ensure this is by reading the reviews on the company website or social media. You can find a great deal of information by simply going through the comment section.
It is important to ensure that whatever company you choose is aligned with your values. There are moving companies in Pointe-Claire that ensure that only recyclable and reusable material is used for moving purposes.
Making an inventory of your belongings will get you a long way. No matter how great a moving company Pointe-Claire is, things tend to get mixed up and having a photo list on you can make all the difference. Having a photo list will also help you \get your belongings insured so that you are prepared for anything unexpected.
Moving Pointe-Claire is stressful for everyone because people tend to get attached to where they live but it is especially stressful for pets. Take good care of your best friend. Don’t let them out of your sight even though they would probably want to go exploring. And don’t forget about their treats. Everything is better with some treats.